Habitation Certificate


Habitation Certificates are required for all residential property bought and sold in Spain. Not having a Habitation Certificate or license can stop the process at the Notary, so it is possibly the most important document you will require.

If you are in doubt, or need to apply for a Habitation Certificate, please contact us or come to our Alicante or Fortuna offices.

About Us

AP Legal Solutions
We are an English speaking Law firm specialising in conveyancing. We have two offices in the Murcia region (Fortuna) and one in Alicante region (Hondon de los Frailes). Our commitment to providing you with the best possible service is what drives us forward.

Recent Tweets

Copyright 2013-2019 AP Legal Solutions specialising in conveyancing in Alicante and Murcia | Legal Information   Back to Top

Back to Top